1 medium zucchini (about 1.5 inches in diameter)
1/2 c. finely grated parmesan
creole seasoning for sprinkling
- Pre-heat an oven to 425 degrees fahrenheit.
- Slice the zucchini with a mandolin to achieve about 1/8 inch thick circles.
- Place the circles (touching each other) on parchment paper on a large baking sheet.
- With a spoon, generously spoon parmesan on each zucchini circle.
- Sprinkle each circle lightly with the creole seasoning.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until quite brown.
- Let the baking sheet cool on a cooling rack for several minutes before serving.