1 c. ground graham crackers
1/4 c. salted butter, melted
1 stick of unsalted butter
1/2 c. ghirardelli semi-sweet chocolate chips + 2 T. unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 t. baking soda
1 c. sugar
1 t. vanilla
1/2 c. all purpose flour
1/4 t. salt
1 c. guittard semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 c. mini marshmallows
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the melted butter and graham crackers together and press into the bottom of the 9 x 9 glass baking dish.
- Put the other stick of butter and the 1/2 c. of chocolate chips in a medium saucepan on medium heat.
- Once melted, whisk in the cocoa powder and baking soda.
- Whisk in the sugar, then the eggs and vanilla until completely combined.
- Add the flour and salt and whisk again until combined.
- Sprinkle the remaining cup of chocolate chips and marshmallows on top of the graham cracker crust.
- Pour the batter over the marshmallows.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Cool completely (they are really good after being refrigerated), slice and eat!
- Category: dessert