8 oz. white chocolate chips
4 oz. graham crackers
1 c. mini marshmallows + handful of marshmallows
8 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Crumble the graham crackers in a large bowl.
- Add the marshmallows into the bowl.
- Melt the white chocolate chips (I put the chips in a pyrex bowl and microwaved on two 30 second intervals and then poured over the graham crackers and marshmallows.
- Combine the melted white chocolate, crackers and marshmallows.
- Once thoroughly coated, add in the semi-sweet chips ans stir just until combined.
- Spread the mixture onto a baking sheet or or other dish lined with waxed paper that will allow the mixture to be spread out to about 8 x 12 inches.
- Press down and together into a rectangle with your hand.
- Sprinkle the top with a handful of marshmallows and slightly press them into the mixture.
- With the torch, lightly torch the top marshmallows until the desired char is achieved.
- Place the bark in the freezer for a few minutes to allow the bark to set quickly.
- Break into chunks and enjoy!