- 3/4 cup white whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mashed banana (from about 2 large bananas)
- 1/2 cup all-natural almond butter, drippy
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 cup prepared granola
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a 12-cup muffin tin or coat with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together both flours, baking soda, and salt.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, mix the banana, almond butter, honey, eggs, vanilla, milk, and oil.
- Add the dry ingredients all at once and stir until just combined.
- Scoop the batter into muffin tin (each tin should be about 2/3 full). Cover top of batter with granola.
- Bake muffins 20-24 minutes or until a tester inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean. Cool in pan for 5 minutes before turning muffins onto a cooling rack.