makes 16 cupcakes
2 c. nutella + an extra cup for frosting
1/2 c. all-purpose flour
sprinkles of choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit
- Line muffin tins with paper liners
- With a stand mixer attached with the paddle, beat eggs and nutella together for several minutes to incorporate air into the batter.
- Fold in 1/2 c. flour and distribute among the 16 muffin cups with a 1/4 c. scoop.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or just until done.
- Cool on a cooling rack.
- Dollop a bit of nutella on each cupcake with a piping bag fitted with a Wilton #12 round tip.
- Sprinkle as desired with favorite sprinkles.