- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 5 ounces of baby kale
- 3/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 portion of this recipe
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat, and spritz it with some cooking spray. Add eggs and scramble until they are set; seasoning with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Re-heat the skillet, add another spritz of cooking spray, and sautee the kale until it’s wilted. Season with salt and pepper, to taste, and set aside.
- Roll out the dough into a large rectangle – mine was 12 x10, but a little larger or smaller will be fine – and cut into 4 even strips.
- Add equal amounts of cheese, then egg, and then top with kale, to the bottom half of each strip. Brush the edges of the dough with a bit of water (using your fingertip), and fold over, pressing each pocket closed. Use a fork to press the seams together and ensure they are sealed.
- Place onto the prepared baking sheet and bake until golden brown, about 30 minutes minutes.
- Remove from oven when they are golden brown and gorgeous. Let rest for about 5 minutes to cook, and then serve!
Keywords: breakfast, eggs, kale