1 c. oat flour
1 c. almond flour
1 c. rolled oats
1 c. applesauce
1 t. cinnamon
1 t. salt
1/2 c. egg white powder
1/2 c. date paste
a pat of unsalted butter
- Pre-heat the oven to 300 degrees fahrenheit.
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and blend again briefly.
- Butter the bottom and sides of an 8 x 8 dish and spread the batter on the bottom of the dish.
- Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes or until the mixture is firm.
- Let cool in the dish and cut into 16 squares.
- Store in plastic wrap in the refrigerator for a week or longer in the freezer.
- Category: on-the-go snack
- Cuisine: healthy