6 peaches, pitted and cut into large chunks, skin on
1 c. almond flour
1 c. chopped pecans
1/2 c. butter
1/2 c. sugar
1 T. cinnamon
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
- Butter the bottom of an 8 x 8 inch baking dish.
- Spread the peaches on the bottom of the dish.
- Combine the butter, almond flour, pecans, cinnamon and sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer and using the paddle attachment beat the ingredients together on medium speed for about a minute until the ingredients are well mixed and in large clumps.
- Dump the crisp topping onto the peaches and lightly spread it to cover the peaches.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until the top is brown and the peaches are bubbling.
- Category: dessert
- Cuisine: Peach!