1 c. pretzel sticks or other type of pretzel product
1/4 c. sugar
1/4 c. butter melted
3, 4 inch springform pans
1 1/2 c. heavy whipping cream
1/4 c. sugar
8 chopped strawberries
- In a food processor, combine the pretzels and sugar and process until ground together (there will still be small pretzel chunks, that’s OK).
- Pour in the melted butter while the processor is running and process just until combined.
- With your hand, press the crust evenly between the three pans and place on a plate and put in the freezer while preparing the filling.
- Whip the heavy whipping cream with the sugar until very thick, just before it turns into the consistency of butter.
- Fold in the chopped strawberries, I chopped my strawberries quickly with a pampered chef chopper.
- Remove the pans from the freezer and evenly distribute the filling between the three pans, I had about a half cup leftover that wouldn’t fit that I ate with a spoon!
- Smooth the filling with the back of a small spoon and then wipe the edges of the pans clean with a damp paper towel.
- Place the pans on the plate back in the freezer and freeze for at least 2 hours or until set.
- Remove from the freezer. Let sit a few minutes and then open each springform and serve!!
- I left them on the springform bottom when serving because it was easier to serve but you can use a butter knife to slide in between the crust and metal bottom and pop the dessert off the bottom.
- Category: dessert
- Cuisine: summer treat
One Response to Strawberry Frozen Soufflé