1/3 c. sugar
1/3 c. water
10 strawberries, cleaned and sliced thinly
- Combine the sugar and water and bring to a quick boil until the sugar is melted and set aside.
- Wash and slice each strawberry into about 5 slices.
- Toss the strawberries in the cooled sugar water.
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees fahrenheit.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lay each strawberry slice on the paper.
- Bake the slices for about 2 hours or until the strawberries are mostly dry.
- Let the baking sheet cool, the strawberries will dry further.
- Peel the strawberries off the paper and eat straight from the pan or store in an airtight container.
- Category: dessert
- Cuisine: snack