3 sandwich-size ziploc bags
blank index cards
Markers (thin and fat)
2 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
1 t. baking soda
1/2 t. salt
3/4 c. sugar
3/4 c. brown sugar
2 c. chips (I did triple chips such as milk, dark and semi-sweet or butterscotch, white and semi-sweet)
a bow for decoration
- Combine the two sugars into the first bag.
- Combine the flour, baking soda and salt into the second bag.
- Combine your choice of 3 different chips into the third bag.
- Remove all air from each bag, seal tight, and write in the corner of each bag the numbers 1, 2 and 3 respectively.
- Write the instructions and additional needed ingredients on blank cards.
- Write the numbers of each bag on strips of blank card, cut and stick in the corner of each block as you place each bag in a corner with the sealed side down.
- Add instructions into the fourth corner of the box (and a bow).
- Ship off for friends to easily make and store their own cookies!
- Category: gifts