2 T. ghee (I like 4th and Heart, thanks Erica)
3/4 lb. ground chicken
3 to 4 T. Veri Veri Teriyaki Sauce (the only store-bought teriyaki sauce worth eating!)
1 medium zucchini (I cut mine into fries with my mandolin)
1 large red bell pepper, cored and sliced
1 package butternut squash noodles (or about 10 oz. of your own spiralized squash)
1/2 c. roasted, unsalted cashews
pinch of salt
1. Heat 1 T. of ghee on medium-high heat in a large skillet.
2. Add the ground chicken, cook partially and then add the teriyaki sauce and cook the sauce into the meat. If making this recipe without meat, add the sauce at the end.
3. Add the zucchini, cook and stir for a minute or two and then add the red bell pepper.
4. Let this mixture cook while heating another pan on medium-high heat.
5. Add the other tablespoon of ghee into the other pan and add the entire package of squash noodles. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt. Only cook these noodles for 3 minutes to prevent them from getting soggy.
6. Plate the noodles and top with the chicken/veggie mixture and cashews.
all of these ingredients were purchased at Sprouts except for the ghee (available on Amazon)