We Won an Award!
Our blogging pal, Elizabeth at The Bare Midriff, bestowed upon us…
Thanks Elizabeth! We’re mighty excited! (and you’re a Trekkie? Really?!)
This lovely award comes with some responsibilities, which includes the following duties:
1. Thank the person who gave us the award.
2. Post the badge on our blog.
3. List 7 things people may not know about us.
4. Pass the award on to 15 other bloggers and notify them.
Sooo, here’s what we have to share:
1. We both love to run. Strudel’s run three marathons (one in the Bordeaux region of France that included 23 wine stops along the way) and Streusel has run two half marathons.
2. We both just became obsessed with watching endless hours of “How I Met Your Mother” on Netflix. Hilarious.
3. Streusel thinks Matthew McConaughey is the sexiest man alive (looking past the naked bongo playing, pot smokin’ and his belief in not wearing deodorant).
(photo credit: Gregory Pace/FilmMagic)
4. Strudel thinks “Undercover Brother” is one of the greatest movies off all time (a watch that squirts hot sauce, used to mask the taste of mayonnaise?! ‘cmon!). It comes in second only to “The Princess Bride,” the actual greatest movie of all time (Streusel concurs).
5. Streusel plays the drums (but not bongos – guess that ruins the ole chances with Matthew heh?)
6. We Skype regularly, to talk about the blog and catch up. We like to pretend like we’re meeting up for happy hour, so we bring drinks and snacks (and once even coordinated so that we’d have the same drink and snacks).
7. Due to her belief in balance in all areas of her life, Strudel has four TV channels that she watches on rotation: CNN, Comedy Central, MSNBC, and E!. Oh, and BET when they’ve got “Undercover Brother” on.
So, that’s us! Here are other bloggers that we think are pretty darn cool (we’re paring our list down to 10)…
1. Erica from http://abbieanderica.blogspot.com/
2. Ann at http://www.cookinghealthyforme.com/
3. Claudie at http://bohemiankitchen.com/
4. Kristen at http://wiseanticsoflife.blogspot.com/
5. Tina at http://www.flourtrader.blogspot.com/
6. Adelina at http://mytastyhandbook.com/
7. Leanne at http://www.healthfulpursuit.com/
8. Ilke at http://www.ilkeskitchen.com/
9. Ashley at http://www.savvytable.com/
10. Emily at http://emilyofalltrades.blogspot.com/
January 13, 2012
This entry was posted in gobbledygook and tagged fun, learn something new about us.
7 Responses to We Won an Award!